JOB Opening: Architectural Drafter
Stephen Sullivan Designs seeks an intermediate Architectural Drafter to join a close-knit team of dedicated, creative architects. This position will primarily produce working drawings for a variety of residential projects.
- Graduate of an accredited university with an Architectural degree.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in architectural drafting and design, with experience in production of construction documents.
- Experience making physical models
- Highly developed skills and talent in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Photoshop, Revit, and preparation of presentation materials.
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach.
- Commitment to your own professional growth as designer or architect.
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker with good listening skills and strong follow-through
- Excels in time management and ability to prioritize, comfortable working with tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and graphic communication, organizational and collaborative skills, aptitude, and integrity.
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience and qualifications. Excellent benefits include paid sick and vacation time, medical coverage and the opportunity to participate in a retirement plan.
Please send a resume, brief portfolio of work and a cover letter detailing your desire to work at Stephen Sullivan Designs and your salary expectation. All materials should be in PDF format.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your application. No phone calls or mailed applications please.